Published on December 2nd, 2014 | by Matt0
Holiday Gift Guide 2014
Holiday Season has begun and Christmas will be here before you know it. To help you guys out we’ve put together a list of gifts that electronic dance music fans will sure to love. From electronics to rave tickets, hopefully this will help you out with a few gift ideas this year. Check out the list below.
1. SOL Republics new PUNK wireless speakers are the perfect gift for dance music fans on the go. The small, colorful speakers are water, shock and dust resistant. They are also very loud with 8 hours of battery life and a wireless range of 60 feet. These speakers are super sleek, but if you are into wearing headphones instead, then SOL Republic has you covered there as well. Pictured below are their RELAYS in ear 3 button headphones. These guys are water resistant and have a really powerful sound. They also have a universal fit and an inline microphone to use with your Apple devices. SOL Republic is your number one choice for the best quality sound.
Purchase your SOL Republic products here.
2. This New Year’s Eve there are a ton of events happening that dance music fans will absolutely love. One of these is Insomniac’s White Wonderland pictured above with Armin van Buuren, Laidback Luke, Showtek, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, and W&W. Other events happening this NYE are LED Presents OMFG in Los Angeles and San Diego, Insomniac’s Countdown, Decadence, and Snowglobe. Tickets for all these events are already selling fast so I would suggest purchasing them soon.
3. You can’t deny the fact that dance music fans love their diffraction glasses. Astroshadez sells a wide variety of them with the best quality around. Their shadez come in clear, tinted, amber, flip-up, kitty, as well as glow in the dark and el wire. These shades take your dance music events to a whole new level. The company also sells regular sunglasses in a variety of different kinds. When purchasing your Astroshadez made sure to use coupon code “dtb20” to receive 20% off your order. Purchase your Astroshadez here.
4. One of the best parts of events is dressing up. There are tons of unique ways to dress and a lot of products you can buy to create the perfect outfit for yourself. One of the most well-known clothing outlet is iHeartRaves. They’ve got a massive online collection of gear for you to get creative for your next event. Check out their official website by clicking here.
5. DJs and producers are going to need equipment to work. Pioneer DJ Electronics are the leading source for DJ equipment. From cdjs, mixers, controllers, turntables, and speakers, they have it all. Check out their official website to see the wide array of products that they carry.